Ground Work (Guardian Angel Community Services)
Service: Domestic Violence Counseling
- 168 N Ottawa St, Joliet, Illinois, USA
Offered by Ground Work (Guardian Angel Community Services)
Central to Groundwork’s mission is the conviction that survivors have a right; to realize their human dignity; to regain control of their lives; to develop renewed ways of living that promote harmony and well-being within their families; to exercise their legal rights with and through the support of an informed community.
- 24-hour Confidential Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Individual Counseling for Adults & Children *English & Spanish
- Group Counseling for Adults & Children *English & Spanish
- Domestic Violence Education Program (for survivors referred from child welfare or legal system) *English & Spanish
- Legal Advocacy at the Will and Grundy Courthouses
- Medical Advocacy at Will and Grundy area hospitals and emergency departments
- Prevention Education
- Community Presentations
All services are free and confidential. No income or insurance necessary. Services are available regardless of immigration status.
For services in Spanish, please call 815-729-0930 ex 1439.
If you are in immediate danger, please dial 9-1-1 .